Sunday, May 27, 2007

I gota admit this - I'm a cry-baby.

Yeap, I may appear strong on the outside but really, any small thing will make me cry buckets.
I'm very much like my mentor. Just that I try to hold it back.
I was watching 'Helen, the baby fox'. It was so touching. The fox was deaf and mute, supposingly. Then, this boy who was kind of abandoned by his mum, started to care for her and nutured her. She started to get better and surprisingly even cried out to him. It died in the end, expected. The kind of attention that the kid gave the fox, everyone yearns for that. If a kid can give that kind of undivided care and loving for an animal, what more should an adult do?

Its the school holidays! Well, gota head back to school tomorrow though..

Gla knows the LV website!! And she found the wallet that I want!! The one that my sis has. It's really nice!! Its kind of big but I love it because it's not like the other LV wallets you see on the streets in Singapore. As in, not many people carry this material. Most of them carry the canvas material which is really outdated. Oh well, gona get it in July!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]