Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm hooked.. onto facial masks!

It's highly addictive.. so be warned for those who are going to try it. Initially, I put it on for the sole purpose of being fair for the ROM and so on.. The next thing I knew it, I'm buying buy the box every 2 weeks! And, not just that, every little thing that can beautify me, I feel the urge to get it! The things that getting married will do to you!

I'm so overwhelmed by it that I didn't really realise it for the past 2 months till I found out there's a dip in my savings. This is really scary. And my wedding is not till next march.. and there's so many things to pay for.. the banquet, the reno, the electrical appliances.. I was telling philip I feel so guilty about the sudden urge to get so many things.. Urgh! Help!! Hmm.. I wonder wil shopping therapy helps..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]