Thursday, June 28, 2007

As you can see, after school start, no time to update either.. so for those who ask for photos, pls come online and get it from me. No time to send ar.. the pics are freaking huge and it took me a long time to put tis up.. =P

One more week!! I'm freaking out big time!! I don't know why.. I'm excited. But scared at the same time.. and getting a whole lot of mixed emotions.. Its just scary to know that I'm 24 and getting hitched. I love BB with all my heart. I finally realised that yesterday when he came over. Not that I don't know it when he propose but yesterday was more like a confirmation process. It felt like I could be with him forever. I know it will not be a smooth sail all the time but I'm willing to work things out. Well, ready or not.. I'm gona be Mrs Wan..




Yan mei's wedding.. that was one hell of a nite.. ha~ like to quote clay: and the bitching session was good~!



my fav rainbow meiz n wedding coordinator.. ha~ u can add that to ur resume.. =D



all 'girls' pic.. n guess who's the ctr of attraction..



My BB is so cute la.. standing there.. haha~ its like we're so meant to be.. he knows exactly what i'm thinking at all times..



Magnum family.. the fun time never ends..



F3 rawkz the house.. well not so much me when i'm running away from a particular someone.. ha~ too bad gla can't be with us that nite..







the whole crew.. think clay was taking tis pic. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]