Sunday, June 03, 2007

The end of Emerge.. it's not as tiring as last year. I'm a little sad that I couldn't take part anymore. Even more when Pastor mentioned to send a team up to taiwan. I could learn so much form them! But I'm thinking by then, I would need to go back school to teach already. And its not like my P is supportive like that. Oh well, another missed opportunity..

Bought an iPod and its freaking sleak!!! I love it lots but it kinda grows on it very quickly. 80GB, it can hold like 50 movies but I need to go find a converter that's able to switch movies quickly and for free. I've been spending so much this month that my savings account is depleting faster than I can say holy shit! Going to save lots more next month when I'm back from bangkok. With the $200 from gst credits and the half month and $200 for bonus, I should be able to put in $1k for my savings account. Its meant for my future school fees. Darn.. Easy to spend, real hard to save..

It's really icky to see your fiance's ex-gf. Especially when she looks more fashionable than I am.. Argh! Feel like changing my whole wardrobe.. not because of her.. but I realise my stuff are all so last season.. I know I aint no Paris or Lindsay but a girl gota do what a girl gota do - shop.

Its like she has this branded bag, this cap.. all screaming - look at me!!

*Puke puke*

Well, think of it this way - I'm very much younger than her. I've got youth and she aint got it.

Self-assurance..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]