Friday, June 29, 2007

Fifth day of school.. Boy, its tiring!!
Then again, I'm happy to be back in school. Not at the thought of scolding the kids, but the interaction is kinda nice at times. =) This boy in my form class did something unusual today.

Wee Kiat: Miss Koh, I think I did something wrong today.
Me: What?

Wee Kiat: I think I said something bad to Nigel.
Me: What did you say?

Wee Kiat: I told him to go to hell because I thought he said something mean about me.
Me: Ok, then what should you do about it?

Wee Kiat: Apologise to him?
Me: *Gave him the 'what-r-u-waiting-for-then' look*

Wee Kiat walked to Nigel and apologised while Nigel looked 'huh?'. Kids..

Then I did that to Wee Kiat.. coming up to me and confessed about a wrong 'deed'.. If so, I wonder is that a good or bad thing.. hmm..


First training back in IJC after a month break. Its gona be twice a week till Aug. And this is considered intensive for them.. geez. 3 hours per training. Haiz. Guess I can never do more with them.. And after that, no more till end of exams which is til Oct or Nov! What am I to do as a coach.. double haiz..

The kids wana come for the ROM too.. but sorry guyz.. will invite all cheerleaders to my church wedding aight. =)

7 more daz...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]