Thursday, June 14, 2007

My first facial experience: PAINFUL!!

Geez.. it was like bees attack! I thought it'll be light and cleansing. Didn't realise it'll turn out to be 'under the knife' feeling. The lady was removing all the impurities i.e. black heads, white heads, oil stuff and all.. argh!! pain pain pain!! She massaged for me after that which felt really good and then there was the seaweed facial mask which was kinda cooling. But when she told me for the next 3 days, there'll be some dry skin from the 'wounds' peeling. I was like.. great.. my hen's night on sat and I won't heal in time. I'm gona go out partying looking like scarred face!


This has gota make me pretty after that 3 daz.. otherwise i'm gona be ban that place for good.
Went out with my PE mates yesterday and had a ball of a time playing at the beach. We played volleyball and my hand got all bruised. Wenhui's in New Jersey working and holidaying. How cool is that! But kinda dangerous too.. But heck, how many chances does one get to do that!

Ken wasn't around. Ha~
Riza met up with them after dinner while Philip and me went to watch Fantastic 4.
They haven't changed much.
Twink is in love. Good for her.. =D
Vino still sensitive about marriage talk.
Qing Qiang was rite about someting thou.. "Alrte, c u in 6mths time!" Ha~

3 weeks to getting registered and i'm having fights wf him. He is a jerk.
Always going back on his words. I hate it!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]