Saturday, June 30, 2007

A new movie has just knock off my number 1 movie, Speed, in my heart.

TRANSFORMERS!!!

Its one kick-ass movie and I dig those machines so much I think I'm in love with Optimus Prime. Ha~ I'm telling ya, the effects and all is so amazing, I don't mind paying another $9.50 to go watch the show!! And its only towards the end that I know that Steven Spielberg was the one who produced it.. no wonder the great shots.. The autobots were freaking cool!! Throughout the entire movie, I was telling BB, Wow! Cool!.. I was really at the edge of my seat. There was funny moments, romantic moments, action.. all rolled into one. You have to watch this..

I wish I have a bumble-bee too..

Comments:
Keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]