Saturday, June 23, 2007

School is gona start soon... Time flies when you're just starting to set into the holiday mood.
Jasmine gave birth to baby girl Ashlee. Didn't get the chance to see her baby yet but I'm sure she looks all sweet and cuddly. =)

Tomorrow's the big day. We trained so hard for this.. I hope the girls make it to top 3. That's all they asked for. Especially the P6 girls who are in their final year. I hope they shine real bright.. I've been quite mean to them. I admit to that. Then again, think I've been very mean to all my students. Maybe its time for me to loosen up a little.. Alright. That's my resolution for the next half a year, or perhaps for the rest of my teaching/coaching career.

Gona zzz now.. gota wake up at 5.15am tomorrow.. Man.. its not even the start of school and I gota wake up that early.

Big day tomorrow!! Yan mei's big day~!! Can't wait to meet up with the rest and party~!!

Will update then~ Cheerio~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]