Monday, June 18, 2007

The start of a new and endless week..

The cancellation of the Space Shuttle KL trip has brought about unhapiness in some of the parents. 20 to be exact. Cause these are the ones who came down at 6am today. Geez.


Big day today..

Jill Jill died.. Sobz. I didn't cry though. Think she had a good and long life. Unlike Jack Jack.. I think he suffered much.. the blind eye, the limp.. sobz.. I miss Jack Jack already!!

Oh, they're my hamsters..


I received the keys to my flat!! All 26 of them!! Yeap, its a lot right!!
We were kinda shock when the officer said all these are yours. We were like, what?! That many?? 3-5 keys per bunch, all duplicates.. to my gate, my door, my letterbox, my rooms, my electrical box and so on. It was kinda exciting when I opened the gate and BB opened the door. We were like, wow.. Though the place was kinda small, we were quite contended in a way.

Its a place to call our own..

Can't wait for the renovation to start..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]