Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Too bad I won't be able to upload any of the 'fancy' hens' nte pics here.. or anywhere else at that.. cos it's explicit.. clay can show you some interesting ones if u ask for it. Xinyi was saying he's like those professional x-rated photographers. Each photo was like.. it captured its moment. Don't ask me how he did it.. maybe he's been practising it over in UK. Ha~


Just came back from my school's key personnels' retreat. Not that I'm one, just that I'm in the planning committee. It was an overnight thingy where we went to the youngsters' place to observe their night activities. Rationale: With implementation of IR, more people are gona stay up even later. Thus we need to adapt accordingly too.

So first station was E2Max at cineleisure where we played games. It was.. an almost puking experience. We played counterstrike and I've tried the game before. I know I'll get giddy and all. But I thought that was years back, I should get better now. Who knows, I still felt giddy at the end of it.. nearly throw up..

Then, hi-light of the nte!! St James Power Station!! My 2nd visit there. We went to Dragonfly n caught William Scorpio. He's really good.. and guess who I saw.. Yutaki!! haha~ damm beng loe.. er xing. The other teachers were so out of place.. Really stepping out of their comfort zone. Only Devi, Siva, Winnie (my IT HOD) and myself hit the dance floor at Movida. It was HOT i tell ya.. haha~

Then we head down to west coast Mac'd to do the presentation. I felt like going over to Tanglin to find bb.. ha~ He was having a camp there as well. He stayed up till 4+am.. Anyway, I surprised myself for the will to stay up till 8am. Just right after breakfast at Gallery Hotel, I almost knocked out before the presentation begins. But thank God P kept it real short.. some of us really couldn't take it anymore. But it's funny that once we hit the road back home, everyone seemed to wake up again. Ha~

No more of such events in future.. End of my forward planning committee!! Gona pass it down to the next batch of newbies coming on board. =D Next week's the start of school.. haiz. It's all good.. I just need the energy to press on. Think I'm already starting to fall sick. With trainings going on almost everyday this week, I'm gona crumple soon.

Need some TLC frm my bb badly..

Stil thinking of having one MJ session before sch starts.. dun tink can make it le.. sobz..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]