Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is school a torture? I get so tired, that when I reach thursday, my whole body is aching all over. Not that I exercise that much in school. Its even more tiring than cheer practice! The kind of energy spent.. one voice trying to conquer 40 screams.. Worse when it comes to 160 screams during PE lesson.. Hopefully time will fly faster.. Can't wait to leave..

Derek left.. sobz. Din get to send him off..

Liujing msged me last nite. Haven't heard from him in years! He's one of my orientation group members when we were in poly yr 1. Me, derek, liujing, ina, gerald, cindy.. all in the same group. Actually he wanted to join Magnum, but backed out when we went to the club-house. Chicken..

Still remember the first time when we went to the clubhouse.. so furni..

As we were about to slip our names under the door, Johnathan (then-president) came and saw us. And we were like.. 'er..' then he was like.. 'ey..' I miss those times so so much..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]