Thursday, July 26, 2007

My bb came over and had dinner with me after his tuition. I know he had a long day. Its these small little things that he does that reassures me. I'm his only one.. hehe~

R has been pissing me off again. "You can't use this, it doesn't b*un*e as well. Use that, I've brought it out for you already." Yea.. like.. thanks.. but no thanks.. he's elder. Of cos I gota 'obey'. He doesn't see my rationale once again. He's always right. No one else's opinion ever matters. But I would like to see it as God putting me there in that kind of a situation for a reason. He's my mini Goliath. I have my sling and all. Just you wait. If God is for me, no one and nothing can be against me. =P

Weekend is going to be here once again. BB and I wanted to go to bkk during the sept holidays. Seems that we gota cancel it due to some events in school.. shucks.. stupid camps and O level stuff.. but we gona have a mini getaway still. He suggested a nite stay in Pan pacific.. that sounds nice. We went there during my bday last year. It was sheer romance. =) I fell in love with him all over again with him then.

David and girls went out clubbing without me. Humph. I had training and I couldn't join them cos I was too, too tired.. sobz.. I'm alwaz missing out on the clubbing fun!! It sucks! I miss clubbing!! Especially the dancing part!! I AM THE DANCING QUEEN for crying out loud! I can still picture myself in the dome-shaped structure back in my year 1 days during orientation, dancing to that song.. year 2 days with magnum after performance for sports camp.. still dancing to that song.. got smuggled into Madam Wong with James.. still the same song.. Argh! This sucks big time.. I'm going clubbing soon.. mark my words.. ladies n gentlemen, put on your dancing shoes and wait for moi.. wait for moi call to jio u out! We're going out to P A R T Y!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]