Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Special tribute to all mums...

After Jay's mum passed on, that very same night, I dreamt that my mum suffered the same fate. That was scary.. I cried in my dreams. I woke up and told BB about it..

Mums have always been there for us. At times, they can be annoying, a 'pain in the ass'.. but truly, they're one persone we can't leave without. In times of fear, sleepless nights, she'll be the one who pats me to sleep. Literally.. When I was much younger when there wasn't any fan in my room, she would fan me to sleep.. even though I was already 12..

Message to all: Appreciate your mum for all things and for life.. They're the only one we've got.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]