Sunday, July 22, 2007

The weekend is way, way, way too short..
Spent my entire saturday at west coast park for a cheer perf.. it was wet, muddy.. first perf for some of the P3 students. It was kinda cute seeing them perf. Good stuff!! No stunt drop, high spirit.. My children.. hehe~

I had a fantastic /not so good sunday with BB.
I love it when he stays over. But whenever we quarel, that's it. He has became nicer, very much nicer since I first met him when he'll blow at the slightest thing. Now its me.. I'll blow at him for the slightest thing. It almost seems to me that I'm bullying my husband. And he just keep taking it.. I know he love me loads and I can c that. But I duno why I can't control my feelings.. Maybe I know that he wouldnt dare shout at me again after what had happen at the bridge weeks after he proposed. (onli feli, dk n kw know what happen.. we nearly broke it off then.. it was that bad..)

I was just about to forgive him after a slight misunderstanding in town today when he step on my fav shoe and broke it.. yeap, my green beads came off.. one at a time.. this cleaner (who's kinda mentally retarded) came picking it up, laughing to himself and walked off with it... we were on our way to watch 'knocked up' (which was by the way quite furni~) then it kinda pissed me off even more.. BB helped me picked up the remaining beads and I walked away fuming. Anyway, we managed to watch the show in the end and reconciled during the show.

He walked me to the bus stop and then I ask him y does he love me. Then he replied cos I'm his bb.. then he teared. For those who doesnt quite know him, he's actually a very emo guy. In front of me la.. This is the 3rd time I see him teared in front of me. Once in hall, 2nd at his place, and now. I know I shouldnt 'hang dirty laundry in public' but its this kind of thing that I want to remember and read again in future to remind myself that my bb loves me that much.

He doesn't know that this blog exist..
but bb if u're reading this, I promise to be nice.. U make me love u more n more each day.. Hugz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]