Sunday, July 29, 2007

Went shopping wf pam n dree last nte.. onli managed to get underwear for BB.. n some choc biscuits for myself.. anyway, BB used his citibank vouchers and got me a new wilson bag!! hehe~ its big n its green!! *sounds like sumting icky.. ha~* it has lotsa compartments and i love it! thnks bb!! He only has $60 worth of vouchers and he spent $50 on me.. He only got himself a pair of socks.. =P bt that's like the only thing he alwaz get in sports shops. Come to think of it, he has more things than me that a girl ought to have more than a guy. Example, hair stuff.. bags.. undies.. this aint fair.. i tink next time our place can be basar malam.. or hold flea market once in a while..

Come august there'll be a supposed long weekend.. thursday national day so meaning, wed celebration no sch, thurs public holiday, fri sch holiday, sat sun weekend.. but sat got walkathon!!! argh! of all days.. and I'm the coordinator for my school.. cham.. 1st time in big event.. hope i dun screw up.. God.. lead me!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]