Saturday, August 25, 2007

Irritating!! This is like the once a mth 'free to be angry with your spouse' day...
So he was over at my plc last nte.. since he's over, i of cos expect him to be accompanying me.. esp when i'm that tired, he knows all the more we shd go to bed early.. i noe he has tis ting.. he cant slp immediately after showering.. bt i can! he can jz b next to me in bed.. nt online chatting on msn, checking the soccer news.. and the way he chat with his frens.. its nt the same as he chats wf me!! he has more stuff to talk to them.. n he respond way faster!! argh!


guys.. i hate it!! its like he cant tell i cant gt to slp wf the lights on, and wf him typing away on the keyboard.. almost feel like throwing my laptop out of the window. then when he finally did, he went to slp almost straight away. his hp started vibrating.. once every hour and when i tried to wake him, he didnt even budge! he's like a log la! i'm like the lightest slper ever and i cant slp the entire nite.. thus becoming grouchy nw.. irritating!! tell u i can snap at anyone or anything nw.. *well, nt at my hamsters of cos.. cos they d the most adorable cutsey things on tis earth!! ha~* bc to mr irritant. then jz when i gt to slp like 8am.. (after he called the mum whose son is missing from home) his mum called my phone.. i ask him to answer, he jz hang up. great. now his mum wud tink that i hang up on her..


i need to set science paper then he tells me that we have to go celebrate his bro's birthday later.. and he didn't even tell me earlier so that i can plan my time and have time to set my paper.. ... i dun wana blame it on pms.. argh! i hate it when such tings occur on a weekend.. y cant it b on a wkday.. nw i dun feel like doing anything or going anywhere at all.. jz wana b by myself..


pissed...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]