Monday, August 27, 2007

Ok ok.. i take bc everything i say about bb.. we're cool. After all that huha, we went to our new flat and talked to this Interior Designer whom we're almost on the verge of signing with. He's a nice and friendly fella. We're comfortable with him, he seems ernest enough. While we were talking in the kitchen, this auntie came into our flat. She's Nancy. She's the first contractor whom we met when we first visited our flat. She was just stalking on everyone who walks past. I didn't quite like her cos she was coming on alil strong and she's very auntish.. We weren't feeling quite comfortable cos she's the first contractor whom we met..




So anyhow, we gave her our contacts and we kinda ditched her later on.


Back to the flat encounter, she told us to visit this place above us which is all done up. After our potential ID left, we decided to check out the place aunty had built. Low and behold, its the most beautiful place ever!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I stayed in there.. and the couple, Chester and Georgina are such friendly neighbours!! I cant wait to move into my new place!! There and then I wanted to sign a contract with the aunty straight away. They had everything done for $25-26k which is like freaking cheap! Its like the potential ID was trying to tok us la! I can't wait to c what the aunty has installed for us.. I'm telling u, once my house is done, u guys can come over for mj 24-7.. u wud love it if u had seen the house above mine.. it is so so so beautiful!! i won't fill u in on the details.. u wudnt noe wad i'm talking abt til u c it for urself.. end of the yr guys.. xmas party at moi.. shall call it Le BB.. or BBs' Crib. hehe~ Cant wait!! Freaking excited!!



Oh, I've signed up at RP! Reali excited abt that too! It starts on 19th sept..


I've hit a new peak in my life!! woo-hoo! I know i'll be busy and burnt out at times.. but its all good.. God will provide.. =)




I miss yan-mei..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]