Sunday, September 09, 2007

finali.. that once in a mth mj session.. which wasn't much of my benefit.. me n bb combined n lost $20.. sianz. but it was cool.. at least manage to gt a game or two going.. 2mths time my place!! bt feli gota bring her own drinks.. den can ask more peeps as well.. den gla n dav can join us.. den can stay over too.. bring own mattress k? or buy me that as hse warming oso can.. if u wan ur smell onli, pls indicate as ur own property.. =)

met my sec sch fren at tis shw rm.. he's like my all time fav soccer player!! his name is qingyang if anyone of u noes him.. he's like the best player on earth! i like to see him play so much that if i'm free during weekends, i wud go dwn to watch him play n support his team. he looked so much like ronaldo then wf his bucked teeth n all.. bt he had braces n then become better looking than ronaldo.. they were like my ka-geah.. i was like their elder sister.. during cny, they invited me over to their place n i met their v much younger gfs as well.. its was sweet.. nw that they hav all grown up.. i miss them lots..

my sec sch 4E2 class.. qingyang's nt in tis.. jz feel like putting tis pic up.. =) taken during xmas yrs back..



sch's reopening tmr.. big sianz.. bt fri free dae.. psle listening.. lookin forward to that..
watched 881 jz nw.. okie la.. teared up alil.. bt no overflows.. alil too drama i feel.. wad's wf the special effect n powers they possess?! kinda furni leh..


my kitchen tiles are all done.. they're doing my living rm nw.. tink my end of tis comin wk, all the tiles shd b laid.. then on to carpentry! wich is like reali fast.. they even work on sundays! gd la.. bridal shots on 22nd sept.. kw: celebrate ur bday on sunday k?

next week celebrating pam n aud's bday!! cant wait!

any bday wishes? =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]