Monday, September 24, 2007

I really should be doing my assignment right now.. shucks.. should have done it there and then during tutorial. Maybe next time I should just bring my laptop along and get it done at the same time. Hmm.. idea.

Had my wedding shoot over the weekend and when u hear other couples talked about how tiring it can get, I'm like thinking, its only taking photos and i love to take pics! so how tiring can it really get.. so apparently, VERY tiring. Its like u really have to be in that specific angle to catch the lighting la.. the sun set la.. the night scene la.. my goodness.. and i felt like a model la.. wf so many sets of clothings to change as well.. and i hate the stare from public.. haven seen newly weds before ar.. need to stare so hard.. slap them. *bish*

Then after the photos, now to direct my focus back to the house again.. haven buy shelves.. duno where to kip our books after we move in.. need to buy bookcase.. plates and bowls.. arh!!!! =(

Things at home not too gd either.. jz gt betrayed by my aunt.. its a long story.. will tell u guys over mahjong.. nid to get some work done nw. sianz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]