Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Well, suppose to be at rexaz's dance try-outs today.. but had to attend to some house stuff. Finally made a lot more progress today..
1. Applied for electricity n water supply to my place
2. Selected flooring and kitchen tiles!! that's exciting.. hehe~
3. Bought sink and some bathroom accessories.. which adds up to $790 after discount.. *faint*

Uncle David said that today's a good day for housing stuff to be done so they'll take it that they'll start work today! for heng heng (gd luck) purpose.. hehe~ 6 weeks time!! i'll be able to move in all the furniture and my stuff slowly.. but knowing myself, i'll be more excited than that.. i'll probably move in everything within 3 days.. hehe~
Next ting to be done, kitchen hood n microwave!

BB suggested something.. for those who will be attending my house warming to come..
packages for you guys to choose from..
1. coffee table wf some coasters
2. MJ table wf mj set
3. Washing machine wf bamboo poles
4. Vacuum cleaner n mop
5. cups n plates
6. pots n pans
the list goes on n on.. for more packages to choose from, pls contact me personally thru sms or email. thnk u!! =P
i cant wait to move out.. my father is driving the entire family crazy. I know i'm not suppose to wash my dirty laundry in public.. but i dun wana bore bb wif such stuff again.. he's been askin my mum n bro to sell off the place.. so he can gt his share.. like hw much can he gets.. n he wants to 'show off' that he has lots in his cpf acc by deliberately putting it on the kitchen table.. wad's up wf that!! its so stupid loe.. think my bro has oso seen him wf this lady.. my mum was saying let him be.. ltr he'll b screwing up his own life.. i duno wad's gona happen.. my 2nd sis getting married in oct, my 1st sis givin birth in dec.. i'm moving out soon.. i dun tink my bro can handle any of this.. haiz.. God.. i need the strength..


my uncles n aunties.. taken 2.5yrs back..

sept holidays isn't much of a holiday.. woke up at 6am n had to attend this fat club thing for kids.. then thurs fri camp.. tink no slp again then.. i hate my sch.. does ppl in the private sector kiss ass to their boss as well? do they claim credits for things they dun do? its freaking irritating la.. y cant they jz mind their own biz.. i noe i aint God.. i shdnt judge.. BT.. its drives me crazy!! knowing that they're constantly looking for tings to claim their own.. its pure EVIL!!

*deep inhale.. inhale..*

my colleagues.. at least they make things better.. still..
i hate work life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]