Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I think i'm reali kiasu.. my place not yet done and i'm already starting to pack.. its either that or i cant wait to leave my hse.. for the past few yrs.. after my sis left to set up her own family exactly.. this place is nothing more than wad my dad says, a hotel. where 'people' means us, come n go whenever we like.. this is more true for him than for us.. ever since he admitted to the affair and said mean stuff about my mum.. there's reali nutin left for me in this place except for my hamsters and my beloved ah-gong and ah-ma.. not so much of my ah-ma cos she made me cry during my ROM. but anw, i jz cant wait to move into my new place..

i duno wad's gona happen to my bro after i leave.. and my mum.. duno if they're reali gona gt divorced.. is he moving out.. haiz..

y cant people live in harmony.. i can never allow such tings to happen to my family in future.. i'll start things rte.. bt pastor said to start things rte, i need to make things rte.. haiz.. hw to make things rte when my dad blows his top whenever i open my mouth..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]