Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I would like to quote deb: its been a hectic week as usual..
Coming towards the end of the year.. thnk god for it.. i need the rest reali badly.. but who knows.. i wud b pulled in for speech day.. to choreo this ethnic fusion dance thing.. then the filming for my kids this weekend.. then next week my first test!! panic!! haven start revising.. thou its only mcq.. but i would like to do well too.. the p4 are having their promo exercise as well.. its always the hardest for this level due to the subject banding for next year.. haiz.

I'm finally staying in my own flat!! haha~ BB has stayed wf me for the past few days.. if he goes home to sleep, the flat would be really empty. Bought pots and pans frm ikea and bb cooked our first meal last nte before i went out for trg. Had unagi and soup! yummy!! fridge is here.. waiting to get our sofa and for my contractor to move their items.

This is one hell of a week.

Performance at Jurong west stadium where I saw Mr Kunalan!

miss him so much.. strike-force was there as well.. =) good stuff!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]