Thursday, October 11, 2007

Listening to tata young's sexy naughty bitchy.. bringing back the gd old days again.. like wad kaiwen put up in the blog.. cant believe he posted those pics.. i hv no place to hide my face..
Anyways, i miss BU!!! sobz.. i miss them so much i feel like slapping myself for not being able to make it for the competition.. Aces posted pics of their exchange wf the tw cheerldrs n it looked so much fun and i miss those times.. and then, it hit me.

I live for cheer. If there's one thing that I cant live without, ok, make that 2. BB n cheer.
I have dreams for what the cheer scene should look like in SG in 10yrs time. Dream so big that i dun even dare to share it wif anyone cos i may come off looking stupid and impossible. Not as in CAS, even bigger than that. I'm sure Lenn shares the same dream as me. But capital wise, its almost imposible for me.. trying so hard to save up every single cent but its so difficult.. esp when i'm building my own hse.

I miss being part of the team.. thou the snrs r stil v much a family, i miss the trgs we had togther.. the laughter we had.. the hard times we had to endure togther.. it reali didnt matter much bac then if we're champs.. so long as we master something new, we were contented. duno if we can ever, correction. duno if I can ever feel that way again in a team. I know i'll have a lot of 'first times' to come with bb.. but u noe wad i mean.. its different.

Coaching aint the same. Dree shd noe it.. ocasionali u gt to try stunts wf them.. bt that's reali much abt it. I need to set some goals..

1. Get back in shape
2. Go for gymnast class
3. (2's enuf for nw.. duno if i can even complete one..)

but then again, there's so much going on at the same time.. i nid 48 hrs a day.. den again, dun even noe if it's enuf.. haiz.. I'm being abit too negative these days.. non-stop complaining.. i gota stop.

*Pics r wf bb.. haven upload yt.. sori.. will do it soon.. =)*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]