Sunday, October 07, 2007

My house will be done this week! I cant believe it.. its that fast.. feli's the only one who has seen the house so far.. the carpentry will be up.. furniture will be delivered next mon.. end of the week will be getting the sofa and the coffee table *since no one offers to buy if for us.. -_-*

Saturday celebrated bb's bday.. as kaiwen wud put it.. it's BB's day! so i had to wish bb, 'Happy BB day!' from kaiwen.. -_-'' its like his official day.. I had training in the morning den we went to select our wedding pics and rom pics.. which was long overdue.. =P anw, i think i'm very thrifty.. which is a good thing in the long run.. =) then again, i'm beginnnin to think like an auntie liaoz.. sobz. anywayz, my sister spent close to $5k for her wedding album la!! wad the.. i wud nv spend that much on pics loe.. so we totali fully utilise our $3.4k package.. we didnt spend a single cent extra on any additional photos.. thou our album will be pretty little.. but i'm fine with it. just a few nice ones will do.. =)

we went for svc and after that we went to long beach for dinner. its been a reali long time since i had seafood in singapore. its alwaz in JB.. but anw, it was gooood.. hehe~ will post the pics real soon. i bought bb a swatch watch. he looked reali cool in it.. ha~ more manly..

the next day, we had to wake up at 5.15am.. around 5am, i could hear all the aunties talking and opening n closing of doors.. there wasnt much sabotage.. which was sianz la.. i onli suggested to the aunties to ask the uncles to pluck out their armpit hairs.. i noe its gross but that's the onli ting i tot of then.. my mum didnt even ask them to eat the suan tian ku la stuff.. so boring.. i'm thinking i shd personali ask the guys to do the sabotage.. mwhahaha~ i've already more or less decided how i wana takan them le.. so it'll probably take about an hr.. =P me n bb decided, after we move in, we can start planning for the wedding le.. so we'll most prob start in dec.. so my dear aunties (F3 & dree, debs, pam & xiwen) i'll b contacting u girls in nov to cfm ur attendance den in dec we work out the duties k? no worries.. it wun b as much work as the rom.. =P jz on the day itself.. u girls will gt a room in the hotel oso.. its on 8th March..

so back to my sis's wedding.. the entire day was waiting n waiting n more waiting.. my bro-in-law side.. my side.. my sis planned v last min.. she was chosing the march-in song at my place!! tiao. but everything went well at the dinner.. philip's parents sat wf us at the vip table.

i tot my dad will complain to my grandma over dinner regarding the situation at home but thnk god he didnt. my auntie told me sometihing that almost made me teared. she said they were talking about it amongst themselves until my grandma cried. someone of her age shouldnt b crying.. my grandma said then, hw did things end up this way... i've come to a conclustion. it takes two hands to clap. i dun tink i shd put all the blame on my dad. then again, he's the one who started all of this.. being violent and all. but me and bb managed to work things out.. he was once an angry person.. but if u love someone enough, i'm sure he/she will take the effort to change for the better. i'm very thankful for bb..

arty, lets nt talk abt sad stuff anymore. its time to celebrate love, love, love...
Deb, I love u!! Pass the love ard!! U r one v pweety lady.. i'm sure there's tonnes of suitors.. or can i sign u up for the speed dating organised by class 95? =D

anyone game for resident evil: extinction?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]