Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The past weekend had been very dramatic.. first, i scolded the NUS High kids.. they were really playful and not listening.. I had enough and just lashed it out at them. One more week to go.. need to tahan..

My house's gona be done soon! I know i've been saying that for quite some time le.. but it's really gona b done soon this time! In a week's time! I should be able to move in next weekend.. after my bday.. feeling kinda disappointed cos i tot we cud move in on my birthday.. make it more special ma.. =) bt its okiez.. cant wait to invite u guz over as well..

I had a really big fight with bb again.. haven had one since the incident at the bridge. I know the frustration bb has inside.. well it started off wf comm breakdwn again.. then one ting leads to another.. its partly my fault really.. haiz. think i'll send out flyers into letterbox at my blk for pte tuition once i move over.. sch's aint paying much, innova nt paying enuf.. i'm nt contributing enuf to my new household.. nt that bb's complaining.. i just want to help out and i dun wana c bb in this state either.. so long as I persist, God will make a way out for us. And i hope its soon..

One of the pics taken at the restaurant.. that's my pregnant eldest sis, Anni.. giving birth in a month's time.. my 2nd sis, Anqi.. me An an.. and my bro, wilson aka Gim Soon. Dun ask me why his name dun hv 'An' in it.. we duno y either..


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]