Friday, November 23, 2007

Its been a long week once again. Thou the holiday has begun, stil gota go back for meetings and clear paperwork. But next week is more relaxed. Only left with my rp homework. I hate homework.. and its gona be 10% some more! Shucks man..
PSLE results is out. My cheerleaders did quite well. Most of them were able to be promoted to sec sch. Sobz.. reali gona miss them. They're gona come over on mon to my new place to chil. Its gona be fun i hope. The small fellas.. n i do mean, small and young literally.. are invited as well. Hope they dun break anything. BB will be on course.

Hubstation's really cool! BB tot me how to use the tv to sms, hw to record shows on cable! Nv gona miss another shw! I'm back to being a tv addict again! ha~ My sis jz gave birth to a baby boy and he is just the most adorable baby ever wf chunks of hair! He is so cute! N now i'm an official auntie.. how sad. i'm gg over to her place tmr to see the baby again.. =)
Read Janna's blog. Well, she was around last mth but didnt hook up wf us.. hopefuli she's doing fine.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]