Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Next week will be my last week of this module!! yippy! with a short test of course. but its alrite. then i'll get to enjoy the rest of my holidays wf bb! gona go visit my sis and nephew tomorrow again. The other day I went there wf bb, there's this other lady whom i tot its her mother-in-law. But its not. Well, she hired this indonesian lady who'll be around to look after her and the baby for the first month only, like a nanny. She came from indonesia just for this assignment and she'll b staying wf my sis for the entire month. She's paid $1.6k, which is a considerable amount if change to ruppiah?.. She cooks for my sis as well, advising her wad to and not to eat.

I cant take my eyes off my nephew. I duno y.. its nt the same situation when it comes to my cousin when they were born. New found motherly instincts? Dun tink so.. maybe he's my first nephew.. all i cud tink of is to shower him wf love. which i noe my sis will do of course. From the first time auntie's point of view. =) Watching grey's anatomy now. Cant concentrate. will update later~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]