Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally, after all the moving, we gt some spare time.. actuali loads of it, just that we didnt get to do anyting.. ha~

My shuqun cheerleaders. That guy at the back joined us for a few months but the dad ask him to join more manly stuff.. sobz. The other boy flyer is not around. The girl on the extreme right in white is korean. This is about half the team only. Gona miz them, most of them gg sec 1 next year. SObz.



NUS High cheerleaders. Furni bunch of fellas.


On my 25th bday~ Lurve u guys loads. Thnks for spending this special day wf moi~ Special shout-out to the bitch master~! U da man! haha~

My 2nd sister. Do I look like her? BB so weird standing at the back alone.. =P


And of cos, BB's 29th! I love u the most!!! hehe~
12th to 17th Dec: Thailand
!8th Dec: Sentosa wf Innova~ any magnies or other cheerleaders interested?
19th Dec: Tattoo Time~ anyone wana join me and dree?
23rd Dec: Xmas Party~!
Oh btw, before that there'll be a xmas service at city harvest (jurong) in the afternoon on the 23rd. Wud love for all of u to gt soaked in the spirit of love, joy & peace!! Let me know if u can make it! =D


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]