Sunday, December 02, 2007

Having breakfast alone again.. BB's away in camp. Will only b bc in the evening. He's gona bring me out for a sumptous dinner ltr.. =) But he won't be around for the next four days!! argh. i'm gona be home alone.. literally.. any of u reading tis and u're like super free, pls ask me out.. or we can have 4 overnites of mj non-stop!

This holiday is so not productive.. i'm doing nothing, except for studying for my test tomorrow. And tmr's the last day of sch in rp! yea!! bac to doing nutin again.. anyone heading out at all to window shp, to do anytin, pls ask me out.. or we can chil at my place.. =)

Btw, xmas party details: (only if u rec my sms ya)
well cept for clay.. duno if u'll b ard then or nt..
Date: 23rd Dec, Sunday
Time: 6pm
Event: Xmas Potluck Party cum Hse Warming~!
Gift Exchange included, so pls bring one (min $15)

Do let me know if u can make it by tis wed, and wad food u gona bring ya.. =)
Wud love to b in ur company and celebrate tis joyous ocassion wf us!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]