Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a long time.. had fun at xmas over at my place. hv yt to upload the pics.. so gota wait a while. there was a lot of people!! and thnk u guys for the mahjong set and table!! me, wen, feli, bb and willie has opened it and tried to 4D wf the lucky numbers bt didnt win.. haha~ oh well..
cell grp came over wf some china students frm nus too.. they're quite nice peeps.. all quite young thou.. then my family came over for hse warming.. my sis gave me $200 metro vouchers! its v unlike her for such a nice gesture.. but too bad there wasnt much to gt there from paragon. -_-'''

its going to be 08. I've got a new yr resolution. believe it or not, i reali wana make tis world a better place to live in. i've decided to sponser a child in a poor country.. $1 a day. that isn't too bad. i've yt to pick a child yet. I went into world vision website and there's quite a number to chose from literally. Saw this 7yr old girl from middle east who is born on xmas day. I may chose her. but bb say to wait til after the wedding in march. at least he wants to do this with me.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]