Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm sorry.. stil no pics.. going to get it on wednesday so hopefuli i'll gt it up tis wkend. It has been a blast during the wedding~! I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my sisters! and everyone who has helped in one way or another. I don't know why ppl complain so much about, you're gona b tired la.. this and that.. as a matter of fact, that was like the most fun i ever had!! even more fun than any of the cheerobics combined together.. hehe~ u girls will know what i mean when the time come.. its nt just abt the attention u gt.. its really the company.. the heaps of people who turned up.. cant thank you guys enuf.. esp all the air girls.. denise, gla n xiaohui.. =)

that aside, my honeymoon was a blast as well~! had lotsa fun in aus, gold coast. not so much in brisbane.. kinda boring.. i went to harbour town and we shopped till we dropped. thank god all of your blessings combined we could cover the hotel bills~! hehe~

to think that some people were realli cheapo.. they actuali gave carrefour vouchers!!! tiaoz..

jz went to the dental clinic.. tooth aching like hell.. dentist said that i've been grinding n clencing my teeth so much that the muscles are overworked.. so i gota wear this thing to slp at nite from next week onwards.. they took a mould of my teeth so that i wont do it in future.. sianz. and it cost me $200! oh well, better than bb having to thru all the teeth-sound at nite..

okie den, gota go do some work.. girls: steamboat tis wkend ya.. sori gla, that's my onli available date.. apparently i hv 2 wedding dinners coming up.. -_-''' cya gurls then~!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]