Sunday, March 30, 2008

okie.. silly me.. change the outlook of my blog.. bt i duno hw to add in the tagboard le.. someone, pls help..

busy day today.. had to go ij n finish their routine today. had sph cheer comp.. was a track n field event. they nearly cancelled it due to teams pulling out last min. bt my teacher in-charge gave him a lashing and the ting carried on. the only opponent was sajc.. they went for it thou it rained earlier but they pulled off a 2min routine including cheer and they won!! haha~ who would hv tot.. =) proud of u all!!

then my shuqun pri had a perf at vivocity. one jz came bc frm aus, had to rest, another one put me aeroplane due to injured foot and family outing.. i made do wf my 13men team wf little adjustments and they had the best perf ever!! thou the stage was kinda small but they made do with it and it was juz spectacular.. i was so so proud of them.. it was really gd.. the flyers locked well, the spirit was up thou the crowd was dead.. all the stunts stick.. they were jz great! if only they do that well durin cheerobics, they wud have beat the hell outa st hilda. yea u heard me rte.. if only.. oh well.. my wkend was well burnt.

GOOD JOB ADASTRA & STARLETS!! Love u all.. hugz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]