Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The best thing or feeling you get out of coaching is that you know that u made an impact in their life. To know that my kids went on to pursue cheer further after they have graduated from you, that's a big big satisfaction for me. Azmira went on to dunearn to join cheer, jamie tried in alpha (cudnt click wf the crew), fadillah is in magnum nw! that's so cool! but hope she'll be able to stay long enuf b4 her mum complains.. if she's in adastra and her mum is already complaining, her mum is gona blow if she starts to end at 11pm.. reach hm ard 12am.. that's life as a magnie.

today's anatomy test is crazy.. it was super difficult! i tried to keep my integrity.. which i manage to.. a lil.. but the rest of my classmates.. geez.. nvm. so long as i'm doing the right ting.. a lil.. they're like, went all the way..

still no results from nie.. its killing me!!

daphne got me addicted to 'dou niu, yao bu yao'... cant wait to watch the rest of the series.. tis is like the next meteor garden. shucks. nt gd at all..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]