Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Had a fight wf bb. Almost literally.. I was in the living room when he switched off the light and of cos, being the scaredy cat, i got really scared and i cried. My hse has blinds and block-out all over and it was really pitch dark, nt that my gut was that small.. only when i got into the room then he switched on the light. I was so pissed that i hit him real hard on the arm. I cried non-stop.

The next morning, i told him that i hate him and regretted not hitting him any harder. I really felt that way. The one man i trust put me in my greatest fear. He kept apologising but i refuse to accept his apologies. He was way overboard.

After my class on that night, he was still at his meeting. I opened the door and to my surprise, there was a note, a card, a box of choc and of cos, a sunflower on the floor placed just right in front of me. I picked up the note and there reads an apology which i can't not accept. I was touched and I smiled to myself. Its very hardly that bb is this romantic. He even had a sorry card beside the note. When he came back, we kiss and made up.

I love him..

Comments:
the usual fites makes things sweeter! =)
 
diao....
 
=P
 
u sound like a secondary school girl leh... hmmm... gonna be mother liao, cannot be like that! :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]