Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its going to be 12am and i'm not aslp yt.. jz gt bc frm cell grp and there were 3 babies around.. 'call auntie jesse'.. i'm so.. feeling it.. T.T the babies look freakin cute la.. esp ashlee.. learning so fast.. i'm hoping for one already.. bt nt anytime soon still.. haiz.. *pray hard*

Cant wait to watch my tw dvd basketball shw!! no time!! sobz.. sitting on my table.. onli gt to c the cover every morning before i leave the hse.. tmr's fri! bb promise me we'll watch it tmr nte after i come bc frm trg..

finali! gt my air tix for japan! yippy! so freaking excited.. tis has been an exciting yr for me so far.. first time out of asia to aus.. now gg to japan.. first time as well.. hehe~ cant wait! tokyo disneyland, here i come!! =D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]