Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Saw the videos of skm on youtube. I was really happy with the snrs' perf. They did their best and i'm sure they'll do even better for the semi. I hope.. the teachers are breathing dwn their necks.. Jnrs.. hope they know where they stand..

Anatomy class was crazy.. the physiotherapist who came in to teach us loaded us wf loads of info.. my mind nearly blow.. bt he was good no doubt..

Gt lobang for perf on sat sun.. bt bb said my bc stil recovering.. so better not join.. =( the last time i performed was.. early this year.. once. that's all.. sux man.. if i dun do anything, feel so freaking old loe.. argh.

i'm wearing this $200 plastic brace thing at night and bb said i've stop grinding my teeth.. ha~ one less person to make noise at night.. next to my 2 new noisy hamsters that is.. thou its a lil uncomfortable.. but for the sake of my teeth and for bb.. alil sacrifice goes a long way..

Comments:
i changed my blog url...

yalc-pseudogen.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]