Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some photos to share from the wedding.. from dree.. or was it pam.. one of the girls.. thanks!

Church ceremony.. =)

Baby Dylan~!

At bb's place..

At the hotel.. =)

American Idols singing 'shout to the lord' now.. so emotional.. tink i'm gona tear.. 'Nothing compares to the promise i have in you..' so true.. He's almighty. I pray that there'll come a day when there's no more poverty, no more HIV.. and to do my part, I'm gg to adopt a kid. I know I've said that before but bb promise me we'll get it done after the wedding. =) Its only $1 a day, tat will provide them with the basic necessities and proper education needed. If I can make someone happier and better off with a dollar a day, that will make my life worth while.

Its just like the other day, a young girl was at the counter paying for a bun when she realise she was short of ten cents. She told the lady she was sorry but she's short of the money and looking at her, I know she couldn't afford it then so I gave her the 10cent. Thou it was just ten cents, she looked so grateful at me and thanked me profusely. Its amazing how an act of kindness really goes a long way. It made my day and the day after and the day after and till today, thinking of her made me smile.

I love my life. I feel that I'm living every second of it. I know of cos i'm living every sec of it, but u noe, some ppl r jz bumming thru life. With bb by my side, not now physically cos he's in camp, nothing seems impossible. A new sense of achievement?.. I duno.. i just love my life now. =D Is this how every 25 yr old feels?..


Comments:
excuse moi... i dun feel that way leh! coz i dun have a bb in the first place! haiz! i need a bb... find me one?
 
Will find you one when u gt bc.. tink i shd reali gt into the match-making svc..
 
yeah do that as part-time lah!! u get big ang pow if i find my BB
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]