Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jz choreo a dance for the kids.. they look reali cute.. being small size and all.. gona miz them.. btw, results are still not out yet.. think i nearly puke yest. The anticipation is killing me.. =( today is the day. I know, i had a dream last night. If I can see it, I will have it. Too bad, I woke up before I could open the letter.. then again, it looked like a letter from NP.. which is weird.. i duno.. my colleagues are also anxious to know the result.. one man short in the level is a big thing. This morning, news came we need at least 20 peeps to support the sch.. the big number of people leaving.. and I wonder why.. even the RT don't even wana stay.. oh well..

Have yet to out tim n pam together.. at least they said hi to each other on msn before.. now is for them to meet.. they're not as 'open-minded' as cong n wen.. how to get them to meet up?.. haiz.. nvm, hv faith. I'll continue 'pushing'.

Next week workshop.. gona c twink! yea!! hehe~ always glad to c her.. miz them so much.. too bad they gona grad soon..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]