Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Last day of mid-yr exam!! tmr wil b normal working hrs.. =(
stil waitin for results from nie.. i dun wish to disappoint bb.. i dun wish to b disappointed either.. haiz. results for my kids nt too gd.. the gd class, highest is 95. Highest in the level today so far.. some of the tchers stil tabulating the results. the highest in my form class, 89. half the class fail.. sianz.. 15 of the 20 who failed, failed last yr.. the other 5 was borderline cases last yr.. need to motivate them!! hmm.. +ve reinforcements.. sweets!! haha~ (as if..) last yr when i tried to talk some sense into my P4.. i tink they reali did hear me cos they were wf me for almost 1.5yrs and they can hear the earnest ting in me.. bt these batch.. they're stil that young.. i duno if half my msgs ever gt across to them. they're cute no doubt.. bt sometimes, there can definitely drive me up the wall..

I miss TH peeps.. thou they can also drive me up the wall at times wf their poor attendance.. i miss their lame jokes and all.. sobz.. liv, edmundo.. tim.. i like tim.. when he's wf gy.. haha~ the gay couple.. oh well..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]