Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Magnum is on the plane to Japan now..
and I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm so pysched up about it!! my 2nd honeymoon!! first time in Japan!! woohoo! I'm this excited.. but some of the magnies aint too excited about it.. losing the passion?.. i duno.. was talking to karen.. dion.. introducing myself as the mei-ren.. haha~

I dun wana talk about the routine. I'm sitting on the fence on this.

Called my mum just now and she told me she was talking to my grandma. Well apparently, my ah-gong has not been appearing in any of my or my relatives' dream.. Well the ting is, my ah-gong passed away on vesak day. I told philip on that day, how 'nice'.. to die on the day guanyin (whom they believe in) is risen.. so anyhow, back to my ah-ma..

she was trying to use the po-pueh (the red pair of wooden thing that you throw to get a yes/no reply.. something like the magic 8-ball.. =P) to find out where he is.. wad he has been doing.. so she first started..

'are you with your brothers (who has passed too)?'
ah-gong replied: 'no'

'did you give any dreams to any of the relatives?'
ah-gong: 'no'

at tis pt of time, she remembered that ah-gong passed on vesak day and she asked
'are you with the gods and goddesses?'
ah-gong: 'YES'

i know it.. i just do.. =D still, i do hope you visit, ah-gong..

still missing u..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]