Sunday, May 25, 2008

My grandpa just passed, on the 19th May, 7.21am. Well, at least that's what it said on the death cert. It cost $200 just for the doc to come up and pronounce him dead. I almost kill the doc. Its not like my grandparents are rich.. Anyways, I love my ah-gong. He's the best thing that has happen to me and will ever be. On the day of cremation, I wanted to burn this pic so that he'll always have me by his side. But my grand aunt said no point, which brought me to tears. Philip suggested I slip the photo into the shirt pocket which was pinned onto the coffin. Which i did.. =) Now, he'll always have this photo wf him.. One of the rare ones that he smiled during photo taking.. Kinda regret it now.. i onli took photo wf him twice during chinese new year. once jz us, and another one wf my eldest sis..


They wanted to use this pic of him as the funeral pic but it was kinda blurred.. they told me that after they 'cut out his head'.. ridiculous la.. i nearly slap the lady..
Ah-gong, rmb to send me dreams and if u ever do visit, dun creep up on me k?.. u noe i'm a scaredy cat.. miss u..

Comments:
omg, my condolences... he wun sneak up on u lah... he will most prob be in ur dreams! the only person who will sneak up on u is me lah!
 
... ... rte clay..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]