Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pray until something happens.
Kaiwen is able to remember what pastor preached better than me. Not that I'm ashamed of myself, or that I didnt pay enuf attention. Its simply that he can rmb better than me. And good for him! cos he'll always remind me of those msgs. Thanks ar!

Results will be out this week. I'm really praying hard. Anyone else who believes, pls pray with me. There's really nothing for me to do now. I really have to go back to NIE.

For the first time in my life, I wished my mum happy mother's day. If you only know wad happen, you wudnt say that I'm unfilial. Maybe I had done it b4 when I'm very much younger. But I cant rmb.

No matter what, now that I understand, you're always my mum. And I love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]