Tuesday, June 10, 2008

boring.. tuesday afternn at hm watching FRIENDS.. well at least i'm watching my fav comedy..
bb stil at camp til thurs.. i bought him supper frm mac'd and delivered it to him personali.. wf the help of kw of cos.. thnks bro. we went out for dinner, had thai food, the pineapple rice not too bad.. he lost $170 last nte.. $140 at mj, $30 to a parking ticket.. =P

cheezels is back home accompanying me.. i left my 2 hamsters with my grandmother to kip her occupied. i told her if she wants a dog.. i tink she wants it.. bt kinda hesitating.. she said i can gt it for my mum instead.. and i tink i wil.. den she can go up and play wf it too.. anyone wana go spca wf me? =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]