Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I jz realise something v sad.. i do not have a pic of me and esther together.. not one from poly at all! that is reali sad.. geez.. gota mit up more often le.. anw, will pray for u babe.. =)

went back to np and suppose to run wf clay n crys bt clay came reali late so went to jog ard campus wf crys and sam. 3.4km in total!! cant believe i actualli made it all the way.. thnks to them of cos.. if i ran by myself, i wud stop at LT 1 already.. =P thank god i stil gt my stamina frm running 1.6km wf my kids in sch.. haven been doing stunts and all.. reali weak already.. cant even do 5 standard push-ups in church the other day! feel like a weakling la.. argh! i hate that abt myself.. cant stand it.. i want to do something abt it, but i dun hv the spur to either.. irritating.. where's my bb when i nid the motivation.. sobz.. den again, wf him ard, we'll probably end up shopping or movies or worse, desserts.. -_-'''


I miss my bb in bed wf me... one more nite to go..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]