Saturday, June 28, 2008

It was a crazy 1st wk for the new semester.. I had to send the kids for competition, had to coach them wf the dances.. i think everything went well, wasnt there to view it.. and no one called.. so thank god for that.. yesterday i had fun..

Serving tea for the first time.. wif some help from my aunt-in-law's maid. it was quite fun.. thou my hands were a lil weak.. can u believe that.. jz holding the tray makes my hands tremble..
After that, I had to go bac sch for the rehearsal for the dinner. it was hot, hot, hot! jz merely standing underneath the tentage is enuf to make me perspire non-stop.. but they were gd.. hopefuli they were equally gd when performin.

Dinner at Raffles Hotel was something new.. It was like the most formal wedding dinner I've had ever attended. Everyone was so serious and formal.. all bankers and finance officers and high flyers on the list.. the food was gd at the vip table.. esp the fish.. the suite was kinda nice..

Went to watch midnite shw - Wanted- it was freaking gd! who wud noe that james mcavoy?.. is so gd.. 'wad the f*k had u been doing wf ur life?' that was the ending line.. wich makes me want to become a pro assasin as well!! he makes my life look so mundane.. go watch it!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]