Friday, June 27, 2008

My fav show this yr, no doubt, 'sky of love'. Hiro and mika, the characters of this shw, love each other since high sch and Hiro has cancer and so on.. Its like Nicholas Sparks' plot. I cried non-stop.. its even better than PS I love you.. Its a japanese shw btw. Everyone.. go and gt the vcd and watch it.. I love the sky now.. sobz..

I'm proud to say I earn $100+ just by selling lemonade for 3 hours. I could have earn more but I ran out of syrup. Oh, the money doesnt come to me, its fund raising for the sch. My partner earned twice as much as me thou.. but its ok.. i didnt expect my class to sell that much in the 1st place.. well, so proud of u guys!! towards the last part of d sale, we went mad on discount. Wad was being sold at $1, was sold at 50 cents each and buy one gt one free!! its was so much fun.. i really dun mind doing it all over again.. thou it can gt a bit tiring, with all the running up and dwn to get the water..

tmr's bb's bro's wedding.. if i were bb's mum.. i duno if i'll be able to take it if 2 of my sons gt married in a yr.. its quite hard to take..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]