Monday, July 14, 2008

Watching tis episode of Life with Bonnie.. reminds me of that nite wf bb.. haiz. We cant afford the session we needed.. I duno if tis is ever going to work in the long run.. i'll try.. we'll try.. bt things are unpredictable.. he's my only love..

Been playing mj wf ken n dree.. even last nte wich was a sunday.. tis morning was a lil seh.. =P but i delivered my lesson n supplementary lesson still.. thank god.. sx was 'gossiping' wf me.. i can believe what i hear.. bt i cant believe it.. i think the MM is reali the reason why so many gd tchrs r leaving.. if i stayed on and knowin all these gd ppl r leaving, it'll definitely make me wana go too.. i already miss her! she's one of the nicer ones in sch.. i duno if i shd go up to T to tell him what's actuali gg on before he gts blinded by the MM..

Comments:
alamak ! so many short terms for name.. could hardly fig out! the chim msg
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]