Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bored.. stiff.. i've read up quite a lot already. i could go ahead and start with my individual assignment but i'm reali bummed.. beyond words.. dun hv the drive to kick start.. i'll do it over my 5-6hrs break in sch next week.. i'm at home, watching FRIENDS.. season 1.. there's 9 more seasons to go.. =P

everyone's out working.. kaiwen's busy wf his trip stuff.. BB is in sch til like 3-4pm..

Uncle ali is having his day shift.. I duno if i shd feel hapi or sad.. hapi that i gt such gd break.. sad that no one is free to keep me companied..

i think i'm starting to annoy my classmates too.. =P they're the only ones whom i noe are free at these days.. argh.. it sucks man..
Some late updates from our Japan trip

At Meiji Shrine~!


Ripley's Believe it or not~ I'm the next Darth Vader!


This was taken at akibahara. The place where the young man started on a stabbing spree a few days after we left. Poor fella.. being pushed over the edge by his parents.

Tokyo Tower!! It looked really nice.. from near or afar..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]