Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haha~! I'm getting more and more proud of myself! I've got my links going now too!! mwhaha~ (its a big achievement for me.. those html were killing me!)
Olympic updates:
Indonesia vs China (Woman's badminton singles)
Indonesia v disappointing.. the girl doesnt seem to be putting in any effort at all.. and its the semi-finals we're talking abt.. after tis she can gt into the finals!! as navin (my classmate) would put it,'where's ur olympic spirit??' haha~ he cracks me up all the time.. i've got reali furni classmates.. that makes time passes more easily.
Swimming: Phelps got into the semi finals for butterfly 100m.. he didnt even put it that much effort either to gt thru the heats..
Table-tennis: Sg Vs Korea
That's something to look forward too.. 2.30pm folks! Xin Jia Puo, Jia you! (my hanyu pinyin v bad) *whenever the china chinese cheer for their mates on tv, it reminds me of the time when we were in SEA games.. haiz.. those were the days..*

Anyway, here are some more stuff for sale. I've brought it in last yr? or was it the yr before?.. cant remember.. anw, the kids cant afford it either.. so for those of u who's working and like it as prezie for ur cheer mates, u can contact me for it. =)
Chaang: u can ask ur girl to gt it for u.. hehe~
Girls fancy this more.. I don't know why.. does it looks cuter than the rest?..
the most ex of the lot.. cos its a double charm..
'I love to cheer'.. who doesn't? =D
'Pom-pom girl'
that's wad my ah-ma use to call me.. "u pom pom girl ar?.. no need to pom pom today?".. I would reply "i pom pom liaoz ah ma.. haha~" (if u noe wad i mean..)

'Megaphone with poms'

All the items cost between $10-$20 except the cheer-girl. Drop me a line if you interested.

*Kaiwen's Advance Bday Celebration Tomorrow!* If you know him, you're invited. haha~ Potluck party over at my place. If u know me, u noe where i stay.. mwhaha~ Time: 6pm if u're from magnum, u'll probably be late.. so don't be! Remember to bring a present for him.. if u're from our batch, u're probably not a cheapo.. hehe~Alrite then, cya!


Comments:
how much is the love to cheer charm? =D

~Soh Fia
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]