Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy National DaY!! hehe~ it was a fun time last nite over at my place.. nvm if Alexis pee on my sofa.. ha~ we managed to catch some fireworks frm the 30th floor~! its kinda cool! most of my neighbours were at home and caught it too along the corridor..

The black knights were tight.. =D the calefare shw wasnt too gd.. 1st class wasnt too bad.. the card game was alil confusing.. my dog poop in the kitchen.. mj was gd.. =)

long weekend.. i duno wad to do.. hv done most of my reading.. duno if i shd start wf my individual essay.. =P

jz gt my last pay from MOE and its nt alot either.. duno hw they calculate it.. i'm gona b so broke soon.. shucks..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]